Experience Your Best Life at Cascade Village
Enjoy peace and privacy while also making new friends. Whether you are on-site or venturing out into Bend and surrounding areas, you’ll soon discover the exhilaration of this charming mountain community.
- Swimming, exercising and playing with your dog at our dog park.
- Monthly potlucks, get-togethers, billiards, bunco, bingo and more.
- Socializing with friends at our community center and clubhouse.
- Relaxing and feeding the ducks around our beautiful pond.
- Spectacular mountain views as you stroll around the grounds.
As you decide to make Bend and Central Oregon your home, you’ll find some of the finest skiing in the country up the road at Mt. Bachelor, the nation’s 6th largest ski resort. Great fishing and boating abound with close proximity to the Deschutes River along with plenty of lakes, streams, hiking and biking trails throughout the area. Or, if you prefer to shop ’til you drop, you can enjoy the many specialty shops downtown or in the new, upscale Old Mill District.
Enjoy the wonderful walking trails and the ducks on Mirror Pond, and perhaps a leisurely lunch at one of the many restaurants downtown.
The Wild West in Central Oregon
Sisters is located 18 miles west on Hwy 20 and the annual Sisters Rodeo is the gathering place for some of the top stars of the PRCA. Make sure you get there early enough for the parade through town!
Local Annual Events
- Pole, Peddle and Paddle
- Bend Film Festival
- Bend Christmas Parade
- Summer Outdoor Music Festival
For a complete list of activities, follow this link: